3rd August 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology

i am currently working in a bank as clerk, i completed my graduation information technology. but it was my childhood wish to study physics or robotics, i want do pg any one of this is possible in any reputed govt institution, which select cadidates by entance examination

Related Questions:
20th January 2023, 08:49 PM
Tibia

Default Re: How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology

To study physics or robotics as a post graduation course you should have a bachelors degree in any of the following like physics or you can persue the following after any engineering course
But after completing your graduation in information technology you will not be able to study the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?