22nd May 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to study in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from AP?

i have studied 8,9,10,11,12th in andhra pradesh ,but i want to study tamil nadu,since my nativity is tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  2. How to study in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from AP?
  3. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  4. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?
  6. How to study B.Ed after passing engineering? Is there any institute recognized by Tamilnadu government
  7. Best university for B.Tech Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? Am I eligible for the course after passing 12th?
  8. How to study Law after passing 12th with 52.8%?
  9. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  11. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board? -- [New]
  12. What to study in Abroad after passing 12th in Commerce with Computer?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th? I want to choose commerce with computers
  14. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  15. How to study for B.Com after passing 12th?
  16. Can I get a seat in Coimbatore campus after passing 12th in Tamilnadu?
  17. What should I study after passing 12th? What would be better to study between CA and MBBS?
  18. How to study UAE after passing 12th?
4th May 2014, 12:05 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from AP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have studied 8,9,10,11,12th in andhra pradesh ,but i want to study tamil nadu,since my nativity is tamil nadu
If you are Nativity in Tamil Nadu Even your studied 10th and 12th in AP than it is consider AP Student not TN Student So if you want to join any institution in Tamil Nadu than you have to full attested in your 10th and 12th Marks in AP tahsildar office and state transfer certificate. Here also you have to follow the same procedure in Tamil Nadu. The certificate should be signed by the Village Administrative officer, Revenue Inspector and by the Tahslidar in the Taluk Concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?