8th March 2015, 03:22 PM
Posts: n/a

How to switch to HM courses after passing 12th science

I have appeared my hsc exams from science.Now i want to join hm course,so what should i do?

18th April 2015, 05:22 PM
Senior Member+
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 828
Default Re: How to switch to HM courses after passing 12th science

There is no need to take tension. After 12th you can very well appear for the HM courses.
Let us tell you the basic eligibility criteria for the HM courses. Almost all the universities and colleges abide to this-

- Candidates can take up any specific subject of their choice as specialization in 12th class.

- 50% is the average percentage of marks to be scored by candidates to apply for Hotel Management courses.

So, like we said, don't worry about the eligibility. You are definitely eligible. Just now, focus on the notifications of the different universities so that you do not miss any chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Courses available in Gujarat Forensic Science Institute, Gandhinagar for 12th Science student? 4 29th May 2018 07:35 PM
What are courses available for science students? I have done 12th with science from Karim City College Jamshedpur 5 13th June 2015 10:29 PM
Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science 6 14th January 2015 12:44 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: