20th May 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to take 6 months course after mechanical engineering course in Bangalore?

i want to take six months course after my mechanical engeeneering in bangalore pl suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  2. Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?
  3. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  4. Companies offering Internship to Mechanical Engineer in Vizag, Hyderabad and Bangalore? -- [New]
  5. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to search for a job in Bangalore for Mechanical Engineering
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  10. How to do internship for 1/2 months in Bangalore?
  11. Universities and institutes in Bangalore offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Any vacancies there in mechanical engineering for freshers in Bangalore
  13. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in Bangalore after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  16. How may I get guidelines for doing 6 months training in mechanical engineering field? I have done B.Tech with mechanical engineering
  17. Mechanical companies which offer Summer Internship for 6 months to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Best colleges and departments in UHS, Karnataka?
23rd August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take 6 months course after mechanical engineering course in Bangalore?

We have a Training Program which is aimed at enhancing skill levels in fresh engineering graduates to make them employable in Manufacturing and Engineering sectors. As all recent engineering products combine mechanical, electrical and electronic systems, there is latent demand for engineers trained to work in all three areas. Our training program is aimed at rounding up the participant's understanding of his(her) core subject as well as increasing exposure to other engineering disciplines.

The program focuses on reinforcing engineering fundamentals and teaches participants how to use the various tools and techniques they have been exposed to during their engineering course. The method of instruction will be a combination of Class Room, Class Projects and participation in real world projects. This is open to Students who have graduated with 60% and above in the streams of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering

The program location will be Bangalore. Please contact for more details at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?