29th May 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Automobile? Which campus should I go for?

Hi I'm a bit confused betweeen SRM's two campuses: Delhi and Chennai. I wish to take admission in automobile. So let me know which campus should I go for.

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile and other companies giving off campus opportunities? How to apply for it?
  2. Can I expect to get Automobile in Vellore campus after scoring 60 in VITEEE?
  3. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  4. Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?
  5. What are the jobs after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Which all streams can I get with 24000 in VITEEE?
  7. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  8. How to go for internship from Automobile company? I am pursuing MBA from Pune campus(marketing)
  9. How can I get admission in institute of Automobile after passing class 12th?
  10. How to take admission in India after passing 12th Automobile in GMSSS
  11. B.Tech in Mechanical or Automobile?? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship? -- [New]
  14. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Automobile Engineering after diploma?
  16. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  17. How should I prepare for campus placements in Automobile Companies? Which books should I refer for my aptitude? I am a mechanical engineering student
  18. How can I get admission in automobile engineering after passing SSC with 75.09%
30th November 2017, 08:43 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Automobile? Which campus should I go for?

To take admission in Automobile course in SRM University, you have to appear and qualify the SRMEEE examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for SRMEEE examination. It is best to take admission in SRM University Chennai campus as it is the SRM University Main campus. After qualifying the SRMEEE, you have to participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course in SRM university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?