20th January 2014, 08:35 PM
divyajyoti roy

How to take admission in automobile engineer? I am a class 12th student

Hi! iam in class-11 i want to know that what percentage i have in class-12 to get admission in automobile engineer.

17th January 2017, 02:48 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to take admission in automobile engineer? I am a class 12th student

As you want to know how to take admission in automobile engineer here, I am going to tell you the same:

For Bachelor in Automobile Engineering course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor in Engineering course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category.

The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Automobile Engineering course. The admission process followed for Bachelor in Engineering course differs from Institute to Institute.
Some colleges offers admission in Bachelor in Engineering course on basis of 12th marks where as some top reputed institute conducts their own entrance examination
to find merit candidates for offering admission in Bachelor in Engineering course.

For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in Bachelor in Automobile Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?