6th June 2012, 04:44 PM
rajendra attarde

How to take admission in B.Arch?

I want B.Arch admission but that in October Month, if I have not selected then what can I do ? where may I got admission like BE and BSc

11th August 2012, 08:01 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Arch?

Hi,
It is very interesting to see that you want to go for B.Arch. It is a very interesting genre. The procedure to join it is a two fold method.
Firstly, you must have minimum 50% or 55%(depending on the college you opt for) marks in your higher secondary examination. You will have to appear for either your state's Joint Entrance Examination, also called JEE or you can sit for an all India basis AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination)examination. After you qualify this examination with a good rank you must sit for another examination.
The Second examination that you must go through is called NATA or National Aptitude Test in Architecture. This is a 3 hours test and it tests your ability in drawing and designing and other techniques necessary for architecture genre. If you qualify this too then you can opt for good colleges.
5th June 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Arch?

hi , i want to do b.arch . rt now i am doing last year of msc IT . i hv already done one year diploma in interiors ,,, i m highly interested in b.arch . i cleared ma 2 in 2008 with physics chemistry nd maths . plz suggest me ,,how it can be possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?