23rd June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.E in Civil engineering after diploma in civil engineering with 76%

I want admission in be in civil engineering, I completed diploma in civil engineering with 76%

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  2. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  3. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  4. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  5. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  7. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  8. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  9. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  10. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  12. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  15. Does I have to appear in JEE Main for admission in B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering 6th semester? -- [New]
  16. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How to do B.E in Civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering? Can I get a seat?
  18. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
31st August 2013, 10:33 PM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: How to take admission in B.E in Civil engineering after diploma in civil engineering with 76%

Dear friend,

You have good percentage.As you wish to do civil engineering,you have to attend E-CET.
Depending on your score in that exam,you will get admission in to engineering college.

ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?