15th July 2012, 09:16 PM
srfr

How to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc? I live in Jharkhand

i live in jharkhand.passed b.sc in 2013 and i want to take admission in b.tec is it possible now

Related Questions:
31st December 2012, 10:48 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc? I live in Jharkhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by srfr View Post
i live in jharkhand.passed b.sc in 2013 and i want to take admission in b.tec is it possible now
Dear Aspirant,

Officially after doing the bsc you cannot do the btech.Age factor may also come into factor.

But

Yes it is possible if you know any great familiarity person in the engineering colleges.

But sir what is the use of doing the Bsc.Again 4 years of time is wasted in studying the Btech.Instead do the job in any small level company's and you can get 4 year exp.

By that you can have a great career.Dont go for the btech again.even its possible.

It is my suggestion.No worries if you really interested in the btech again.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
31st December 2012, 11:49 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc? I live in Jharkhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by srfr View Post
Dear,

After diploma you can take admission engineering courses direct in second year through lateral entry. Lateral entry can be taken through follwoing exams:
  1. LEET
  2. GATE
  3. UPSEE
  4. WBJEE

Through LEET i.e. lateral entry entrance test you can take admission in following colleges:
  1. Punjab University,Chandigarh.
  2. Delhi Engineering College,Delhi.
  3. IP University,Delhi.
  4. Punjabi University,Patiala.
  5. Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala.
  6. KIITS University,Orissa.
  7. Government College of Engineering,Pune.
  8. Punjab Technical University,Jalandhar.
  9. Sant Longoval Institute of Engineering and Technology,Sangrur.
  10. Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College,Ludhiana.
  11. Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology,Malout.
  12. Amity School of Engineering and Technology,Delhi.

Through GATE you can take admission in IITs through lateral entry.
If you are fromUP you can write UPSEE for it or WBJEE if your are from west bengal or any state entrance exam according to your domicile.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?