27th December 2011, 12:33 PM
sachin borikar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1

How to take admission in BHU Bhopal after passing from government engineering college Ujjain?

l am in the first year in government engineering college of Ujjain. I want to take admission in BU bhopal.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges will I get after scoring 87 marks in MP PET?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 86% in 12th board and 32 marks in MPPET?
  3. Can I get Ujjain engineering government college after getting 72 marks in SC category?
  4. How to take admission in Bhopal Government engineering college after scoring 42 in PET
  5. Can I get admission in Oriented College Bhopal, LNCT college Bhopal, Thakral college Bhopal or any other government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 10200?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  7. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  8. How may I get admission in any college situated in Bhopal region?
  9. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? Top B.Ed colleges in Ujjain?
  10. Can I get government Ujjain engineering college in Civil branch after scoring 5118 rank in AIEEE?
  11. How to take admission in B.Ed course in Bhopal Government college? I have completed B.Com
  12. How may I get details about Ujjain engineering college?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Bhopal after scoring 54 marks in MPPET?
  14. When would the open campus drive conducted by the TCS at Indore, Ujjain and Bhopal
  15. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  16. Details about private medical colleges in MP?
  17. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th next year after passing class 11th this year in St Paul Ujjain?
30th November 2017, 09:59 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2,230
Default Re: How to take admission in BHU Bhopal after passing from government engineering college Ujjain?

There is a college change option after completion of first year of engineering. You can apply for college change to your administration of present college. There are certain conditions to be fulfilled:

You should meet the minimum percentage of marks required for college change. There should not be any backlogs in 1st year of engineering.

There must be some vacant seats in stream in which you want to get admission in other college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: