29th November 2012, 08:41 PM
intesar.sid

How to take admission in BSc in DU?

i want to take admission in bsc in du . than what i have to do? now at presant time in 12 th with pcm.,,

9th July 2015, 10:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc in DU?

DU stands for the Delhi University and it is one of the best university in India. The university comprises of about 70 colleges and each of the colleges have best faculty and infrastructure.

Admission in the university is on the basis of the board aggregate but there are entrance test for the admission in the few courses. The cut off are very high always and since you are in the 10+2 expect the score above 90% to get the admission easily in the B.Sc.

The application form for the admission are available on the DU website in the month of June and the admission starts in the last of June. There is huge crowd to get the admission.

There are few percentage of relaxation for the different category candidate on the cut off marks.

For more information visit the www.du.ac.in.

But now I will suggest you to work hard to score the good aggregate to get the admission in the which ever course you prefer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?