18th April 2013, 02:10 PM
tina banik

How to take admission in BSc Nursing course in Gwalior?

Sir
i want to take admision in bsc nursing course in gwalior so for the admission what to do.

23rd July 2014, 10:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Nursing course in Gwalior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina banik View Post
Sir
i want to take admision in bsc nursing course in gwalior so for the admission what to do.
If you are interested to get admission for B. Sc nursing course, then you need to crack the entrance examination conducted by the institution and the entrance examination will be held during the month of April/May. The notification regarding entrance examination will be updated on the official website of respective Institution. The names of the candidates who are qualified in the entrance examination, are listed on the official website of the respective Institution. So, prepare well for B. Sc nursing entrance examination in order to get admission.

B. SC (i.e) Bachelor of Science (Nursing). It is a Bachelor degree and the duration of the course is for four years, which is divided into eight semesters. Since, that you are interested to do B. Sc nursing course in Gwalior. There are so many colleges in Gwalior which offers B. Sc nursing course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicant must have completed 12th or equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics, Biology and chemistry -subjects from recognized university.
-Applicant who are waiting for 12th stnadard result can also eligible for B.Sc nursing entrance examiantion.
-Applicant must secure at least 50% marks in 12th standard.
-The admission selection for B.Sc nursing course is based on the entrance examiantion performance.

B.Sc Nursing Colleges in Gwalilor:-

-Subhash Chandra Bose Nursing School
-College of Nursing Sciences and Researches Gwalior
-Tam Bran School of Nursing
-Mother Teresa Institute of Nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?