7th October 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering

i have compleled my diploma in industrial electronics engineering and now have taken admission for degree in electronics and tele communication.can i get any scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Can I take admission for degree after diploma in industrial electronics?
  5. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  7. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  8. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  9. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  10. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. How to take admission in B.E Automobile engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 70%
  12. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  13. Which degree course can I join after completing diploma in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  17. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
11th May 2013, 11:33 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering

Dear Friend,
There is an overall two method for which you can apply for the Degree courses in Engineering after completing Diploma:-

-Applying to the First Year,
You just have to complete your Diploma Courses and can apply to the colleges there is no need to give entrance examinations as you have already completed your Diploma Courses.

-Applying to the second Year,
You can also apply directly to the second year of Degree programme by lateral entry processes but you may have to give an entrance examinations.

Chose the one which will be best for you as both the options is best of best.
First will let you to have a deep knowledge on the courses while second will help you to complete the courses without wasting one year.

From my point of view you must go on with first one as you are choosing the field other than that of the previous diploma courses may it will take one year but you will have deep understanding on the subjects.
12th April 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering

I have completed my diploma in industrial electronics & now working in mechanical company for last 25 years. What degree course I should join now? Whether I will get any advantage of my experience of 25 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?