27th March 2013, 01:18 PM
DanishHusam

How to take admission in Ferguson college after clearing 12th from Maharashtra State Board?

Hello, I am new to this forum. i have just cleared 12th from maharashtra state board. I want take admission to Ferguson college. so, i want to know the minimum cut off and other requirements to get admitted to Ferguson college,Pune.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  2. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  3. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science? -- [New]
  4. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  5. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  6. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
  7. How to get admission in government dental college of Maharashtra after scoring 86.67% in state board in HSC and 124 marks in MHT CET?
  8. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  10. Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?
  11. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  12. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  13. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after passing HSc from Ajmer and SSC from Maharashra State board
  14. Solve question papers of 12th science of Maharashtra State Board?
  15. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks
  17. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  18. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
8th June 2017, 01:42 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in Ferguson college after clearing 12th from Maharashtra State Board?

Furgusson College offer various UG and PG courses. Furgusson College is well reputed institute and Number of applicants are increasing every year. For getting admission in graduation, You should have at least 95% for Aided Division and 93% for Self-Finance Division. Application Procedure starts from the month of June. Admission to PG courses is based on entrance exam score.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.deccansociety.com
- Register online yourself.
- Upload the relevant documents
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Choose the subjects.
- Click "Finish" to submit your application.
- Merit List is displayed on notice board on scheduled date.

Students who are shortlisted in merit should bring required documents at the admission time.

Required Documents
- Application
- Fees
- Leaving Certificate
- SSC/10th Marksheets
- HSC/12th Marksheets
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Other Certificates If Required

Fee Structure
Tuition Fee for Aided division ranges from Rs.3000/- to Rs.4000/- whereas for Self-Finance division, It is around Rs.12,000/- to Rs.16,000/-. Other Fees such as Admission Fee, Security Deposit, Library Fee, Activity Fee, Hostel Fee, Exam Fee, Mess Fee are payable extra.

Departments

Arts
Economics, English, Hindi, Marathi, French, German, Geography, Sanskrit, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science etc.

Science
Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Microbiology, Animation, Physics, Geology, Environment Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?