28th May 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM? Information related to government colleges entrance test dates?

sir, i want to know how to take admission in govt college . I have 70% in 12th with pcm .please give me the imformation related to govt colleges/university own entrance test dates in hole india.rply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  2. What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Lawyer if completed 10th RBSE?
  3. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  5. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  6. Paper pattern of CET exam for Bachelor degree for recruitment of high school Teachers?
  7. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  8. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  9. Can I any government college in UP after scoring 86331 and 32330? List of all the government colleges?
  10. Which course to take after 10th in diploma to get admission in engineering college in future? How much cut-off to maintain to get admission in government colleges?
  11. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  12. Do I have an opportunity to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 27200 in recent JEM? How many government colleges we have in WB?
  13. Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?
  14. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  15. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  16. Can i get a seat for Mechanical Engineering in government college in MP after scoring 40,000 in MPPET?
  17. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Sc with 59.2% in CBSE 12th PCM in any Government or good private colleges in NCR?
4th June 2015, 04:05 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM? Information related to government colleges entrance test dates?

Different exams are conducted for different courses in each university or college, you didn't mention the course name so m little bit confuse here but i will provide you a sufficient information for all main courses so if you are talking about B.Tech then admissions are provided in almost all engineering colleges in India on the basis of JEE (Joint Entrance Exam ) exam conducted by CBSE but if you are talking about BSC , BCA etc then each university conducts their own entrance test while few of them provides admission on the basis of 12th class results via merit list so you must need to visit in the desired college for more information because here i can't tell you about each college of India so in that case i suggests you visit the college and buy a prospectus in that manner you will get an application form and also every details about the college
29th May 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM? Information related to government colleges entrance test dates?

I have scored 72%in 12th and want admission in government university for b. Tech any form is remain now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?