2nd March 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?

hi, i am in s.y.b.sc..in maharaja sayaji rao university.i want to take admission in hospital management.what is the proccess for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA in Hospital Management for a Male Nurse? -- [New]
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  4. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  5. Is the Hospital Management course fruitful in future? Procedure to get admitted in AIIMS college?
  6. Please guide me about admission details under Hospital Management course?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  8. Procedure for admission in KPC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur in Management Quota? What is the course fees? Donations for SC girl student?
  9. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  10. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  11. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  12. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  13. Procedure of application for Masters in Hospital Managment?
  14. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  15. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  16. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in hospital management/administration with distance education?
16th February 2021, 10:09 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?

The eligibility criteria to get admission in hospital administration is
candidate must have a bachelor's degree in science ,medical ,paramedical ,veterinary and other
Candidate should score at least 50% in the bachelor's degree
Hospital management can also be done after 12th science which will be a 3 year undergraduate course
For this the candidate must score at least 55% in their 12th standard
you are only eligible to do a hospital management course on the basis of the marks secured in your 12th exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?