30th May 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in ICSE school after scoring 9.2 CGPA? What is the syllabus?

i scored 9.2 cgp in 10 and now thinking about admission in a icse school but i do not get right guidens. so please clear my doubts about syllabus problem. for this i'm very greatful to U.
you people done the same as other done inever go through your site

Related Questions:
  1. Changing from CBSE to ICSE will make the syllabus tough? Best school in Davangere?
  2. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  3. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?
  5. How to get admission in a good school after scoring 60% in 10th(ICSE)?
  6. Can I get science stream after scoring 7.2 CGPA
  7. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  8. Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Syllabus and guidelines for admission in ISC school?
  11. What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?
  12. Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school? -- [New]
  13. Change from CBSE to ICSE after 10th school based exam
  14. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?
  15. Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?
  16. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th?
  18. Best girls residential school with ICSE or CBSE syllabus in Tamil Nadu?
17th May 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in ICSE school after scoring 9.2 CGPA? What is the syllabus?

ihave got 78.3% marks in 10 class icsf board and want to take admmission in cbse school in class 10 1 but cbse has only 5 subjects and icse has 6 subjects ,how to convert the marks and what is my cgpa according to cbse norms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?