7th March 2014, 11:55 AM
Jasvinder Dhiman

How to take admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Sir,
I am doing Bsc(computer science) .I want to take addmition in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.can i take addmition in this college and in which stream i must have take addmition.

31st August 2017, 10:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology offers following degree courses

* B.Tech Programme Aerospace Engineering of 4 years

* B.Tech Programme Avionicsof 4 years

* Dual Degree (B.Tech. M.S./M.Tech.) Programme 4 years

Further admission in these degree courses you are required to qualify JEE Advanced as admission in the same is taken on the same of performance in same examination only You also need to apply for admission in IIST on its official seeking admission.

Further for appearing in JEE Advanced you are required to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with 75% marks ( or 65% in case of SC/ST and PH category ) from a recognized university. Further you need to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ).

For more details regarding JEE you can log on to the link www.jeemain.nic.in where as for details regarding admission in IIST you can visit the link www.iist.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?