14th October 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Industrial Management?

dear sir,
i want to take addmisson in inudustrial managment. please send how to take addmisson , and fee stucture
thanks
my email id is [email protected] my contact no. 9335060945

Related Questions:
  1. What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)
  2. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  4. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  5. Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same?
  6. ISRO Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Industrial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Admission fees and duration of Industrial Safety Diploma course at DPC Institute of Management?
  9. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  10. Which is a good course after passing MBA that I can take up?
  11. List of MBA colleges I can apply for in or around Lucknow with 72% marks? I'm having specialization in Human resource management and Industrial relations
  12. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  13. To become a CEO, what should an engineering student study after btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the government colleges in Mumbai for MBA?
  15. Date of the UP Police SI exam for Girls?
  16. Diploma in Industrial Safety & Management papers
  17. What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management
  18. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
18th April 2012, 08:09 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Industrial Management?

dear friend,
NITIE announces admission for the post graduate diploma in industrial management(PGDIM)

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

1.candiate should have bachelor's degree with first division (60% marks) in any branch of engineering or equivalent.
2.candiate should take of the common admission test (CAT 2012)conducted by the IIMs in order to apply for the programmes.
3.candiate should convert CGPA into appropriate percentage.

for more information please visit the following website.
www.nitie.edu.

all the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?