9th March 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBA from Insurance? I want to take admission from correspondence

i want to take admission in mba from insurance,n i want admission from crospondence.so please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  2. Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?
  3. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  4. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
  5. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  6. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  7. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  8. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  10. Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB
  11. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  12. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  13. How to get admission for MA Course in Punjab in Correspondence having scored 52% in BA?
  14. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  15. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  16. How to take admission for M.A correspondence?
  17. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  18. Which stream to prefer in MBA through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
11th April 2012, 02:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA from Insurance? I want to take admission from correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take admission in mba from insurance,n i want admission from crospondence.so please suggest me.

There are various Institutes which offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] program through distance mode, but there are very few recognized Institutes which offers MBA program in Insurance through distance mode. However, candidate seeking for MBA in Insurance through distance mode, may look to opt for the Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade-IICT.The Institute offers Masters Diploma in Business Administration [Insurance Management]. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of six semesters. Candidate holding any degree are eligible for admission to the program. The total fee for the program will cost Rs. 26,777.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade-IICT
10th May 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA from Insurance? I want to take admission from correspondence

if any person want addmission in mba call me 09712020678..in ahmedabad.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?