11th May 2012, 12:50 PM
kirankhamkar

How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?

I am Bsc student. I am studying in Kolhapur in Shivaji University for Bsc 1'st year. But now I want to transfer my addmission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for Bsc 2'nd year. What is the process of changing the University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  2. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  3. How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?
  4. After completing 2nd year mechanical engineering from Shivaji University how to take admission in college under Solapur University?
  5. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  6. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?
  7. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  9. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University -- [New]
  10. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  11. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  12. How to change the college under Shivaji University?
  13. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in MCA/MSc Stat after passing BSc Statistic from KOP Shivaji University?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  16. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  17. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  18. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
4th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?

am complited DMLT, how to get addmition in bsc 2nd yr..?
23rd July 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?

How to change admision for 2nd year degree from shivaji university to pune university
18th August 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission from Shivaji
University to pune University for BCA 3nd
year? Procedure to change the university?
25th September 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 th failed in science & i want complete graduation (B.A.) directly. It is possible in the university?
28th October 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

can i change university in msc 2nd year
29th June 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

how to change the college from Shivaji University to Mumbai University ? After completing 2nd year mechanical engineering
29th January 2016, 12:29 PM
Avpingulkar

Default Re: How to take admission from pune University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?

I am Bsc student. I am studying in Kolhapur in Shivaji University for Bsc 1'st year. But now I want to transfer my addmission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for Bsc 2'nd year. What is the process of changing the University?
22nd June 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Want to switch shivaji university to mumbai university for bca 3rd year
8th July 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I'm Bsc(N) 2nd year student. Can i change college in same university?
7th February 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am Student of first year engineering from shivaji university and i want to shift to mumbai university after first year so please tell me the procedure and requirements .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?