19th November 2022, 07:10 PM
Gunaprakash Gattagalla

How and what is there procedure for Bsc anaesthesia Technology course?

I have completed my diploma Anaesthesia technician course in 2017. Now i am doing Job in Tirupathi. Iam interested to do Bsc Anaesthesia Technology.How and what is the process.Thank you

21st November 2022, 10:51 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and what is there procedure for Bsc anaesthesia Technology course?

Those who have completed class 12 from a recognised board with atleast 50% and above marks with physics, chemistry and biology are eligible.

Candidates have to clear entrance exam conducted by the University.
The admission process is of two types.
*Direct admission
*Through the entrance exam

The famous entrance exam for admission n is NEET
AIIMS
AICET
The candidates have to apply on the respected institute then according to their rank in the entrance merit list will be prepared.
Then according to that merit list , councelling process will be started.

Top entrance exam
BVP CET
University of Technology entrance exam
NIMS school of paramedical science and Technology entrance exam.
22nd November 2022, 08:44 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and what is there procedure for Bsc anaesthesia Technology course?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Science in Anaesthsia is 12th or equivalent examination in Science stream with a minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The duration of the course is of 3 years and is full time. Some universities offers admission on the basis of your last qualifying marks and some through entrance examinations like NEET and AICET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?