16th July 2011, 06:03 PM
amrendrappratap

How and when can I apply for PSU?

sir i want to know how and when to apply form in psu/...Could u please tell m ethe procedure

15th August 2011, 06:12 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How and when can I apply for PSU?

There are lot of PSU Jobs in which you can apply for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrendrappratap View Post
sir i want to know how and when to apply form in psu/...Could u please tell m ethe procedure
Notification for some PSU Jobs can be find out after clicking on the links which i have provided with them.

For HPCL i.e Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Website for Reference.

For BSNL i.e Bharat Sanchar Nigal Limited Click her BSNL notice Board.

ONGC written test is tentatively scheduled on Mid June 2011.(The exact date will also be available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com)

FOR BEL i.e Bharat Electronics Limited. Click here for Present Notification at BEL

And Many More.....
15th August 2011, 07:41 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: How and when can I apply for PSU?

psu is a collective name given to almost 77 govt. aided companies that are autonomous in nature.hence there are large and diverse psu's and one cannot apply for all.
also depending on which stream you have completed your graduation in you can apply for in a no. of psu's.those psu's and other govt. deptt. which regularly held exams include ntpc,nhpc,dvc,sail,cil,drdo,isro,dae,npcil,barc,nf l,gail,ongc,bpcl,iocl etc. etc.also the exam is conducted round the year since they are all different companies and recruitment process also vary.
for details of notifications you should regularly read employment news.
15th August 2011, 10:13 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ....

PSU is the government or the semi-government companies or the organizations which recruits candidates for the various posts .
There are many PSUs which recruits the electronics students .
If you have done your B.Tech/BE in the Electronics branch from a recognized college or the university with a minimum of the 60% of the marks and without any backlog then you can apply for the PSU like that of the :
BSNL JTO
NTPC
HPCL
ISRO
DRDO
BEL
and many others

You can apply in the various PSU after you have completed your b.Tech/B.E degree or you are in the 8th semester of the B.Tech/B.E degree completion .
The forms for these PSU are generally out on their official website and the form centers .
To get into these PSUs you have to first qualify in the entrance exam .

So best of luck
Regards
~PRAVIR~
16th August 2011, 12:38 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

There are various PSU companies and you can apply for them in final year when you are appearing or passout.
Various PSU companies are as follows:-
Bsnl
Mtnl
BHEL
BEL
ONGC
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
Indian Railway
IES
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?