28th February 2017, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How and when Class-XI ICSE admission forms will be available for 2017 batch?

Like to know as how and when admission forms will be available for 2017 batch for class-XI in ICSE? Please provide me this information about Admission in Class XI for 2017 batch.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum age limit to appear for ICSE Board exam?
  2. Is it possible for me to appear in ICSE 2017 as a private candidate?
  3. Date and month of distribution of admission forms for class XI for 2017 session
  4. Admission in ICSE is based on Date of Birth criteria or age criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the next date of D.T.Ed.CET?
  6. Date and month of class 11 2017 session admission forms distribution at DAV Model School, Durgapur?
  7. List of ICSE affiliate schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it true that Odd year ICSE papers are very hard and Even year papers are very Easy? ICSE 2017 will be easy or hard?
  9. Which topic should I study more in class 10th Mathematics of ICSE to score better in the exam?
  10. Can I appear in Super 30 exam after passing 10th class in 2017?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?
  12. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  14. When will the forms for class 1 academic year 2017-2018 will be available?
  15. Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  17. Which school to select for class 7th admission? What should be checked to get into the better school?
  18. How can I get admission in 10th standard if failed in 9th ICSE?
28th February 2017, 05:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when Class-XI ICSE admission forms will be available for 2017 batch?

The admission in standard 11th of ICSE board will be done after results of board exams of 10th is declared. The results of board exams of tenth is expected to be declared in last week of May.

Once result is out, you can approach your nearest ICSE affiliated school and take admission on basis of performance in board exam of tenth. Most of schools take admission on basis of 10th marks, when more candidates are there, personal interview is also conducted to select best candidate.
28th February 2017, 06:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when Class-XI ICSE admission forms will be available for 2017 batch?

1. Top schools of ICSE board take admission through entrance test. Entrance examination is of tenth standard and candidates need to score well in it and personal interview for admission in ICSE 10+1 in desired stream. Some also take admission on basis of percentage of marks in secondary board exams.

2. The application forms for admission in 10+1 is out after results of tenth board examination.
1st March 2017, 12:00 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The application form for admission in standard 11th is available after tenth board examination result is out.

Your admission in standard 11th will be done on basis of your marks in secondary board examination. You should aim to score more marks in class tenth to get admission in good school of ICSE and in stream as per interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?