9th September 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How to work as a lecturer after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering in JNTUH Affiliated College

iam kalpana, i have completed my btech in computer science engineering in jntuH affiliated college with distinction in 2012. I want to work as a lecturer in jntu

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a seat in IIMS after doing B.Tech in JNTUH Affiliated College
  2. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in engineering college after completing MSc Computer Science from Madras University and M.Tech(IT) from Punjab University?
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc Forensic Science after pursuing B.Pharmacy final year in JNTUH Affiliated College?
  4. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  5. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  6. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  7. Is educational loans fully provided in IIM institutes? What is the rate of interests? Percentage required in IIM to get admitted?
  8. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  9. How much rank should a SC candidate need to get in EAMCET to get seat in JNTU?
  10. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  11. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  13. Colleges offering IT management course in Tamilnadu?
  14. Am I eligible for work as lecturer in engineering college in Tamilnadu?
  15. Top Colleges for MCA course in Bangalore?
  16. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What to do to take admission in degree engineering in RTU affiliated college after diploma in Computer Science?
  18. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
11th February 2013, 02:19 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work as a lecturer after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering in JNTUH Affiliated College

ELIGIBILTY TO WORK AS LECTURER IN ENGINEERING COLLEGES AS PER THE AICTE NORMS IS:

BE/BTech

And

ME/MTech in relevant branch

Candidates should have got First Class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech

So, you can only apply for the Asst professor Jobs, if you posses the above qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?