4th January 2013, 08:41 PM
manimekalai senthilkumar

How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?

iam an periodontist with an MDS degree from,chennai,tamilnadu,india. i need to work as senior lecturer /assistant professor in any of the dental college in singapore.?will my MDS DEGREE will be sufficient or do i need to clear any exams?

4th January 2013, 10:48 PM
andyaston123

Default Re: How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?

hi...........
to become a perfect processor you need to understand children and their phsychology......your degree is enough to be a professor and if you do anything more it will be good.....
ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD
7th February 2013, 11:00 PM
archana 604

Default Re: How to work as an assistant professor?

I did my M.Phil.in English Literature from a Government university under UGC.I have 7 years teaching experience of a degree college & 4 years teaching experience of engineering college . i want to work as an assistant professor in any of the engineering college in UP India?will my M.Phil.(1995) DEGREE be sufficient or do i need to clear any exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?