19th May 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How to write Indian Air Man exam after completing 12th (Maths+Biology)?

Sir i completed my 12th(maths+biology) std, i wish to write indian airman exam, so i want online application form plz give some ideas about the application.

21st May 2012, 01:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write Indian Air Man exam after completing 12th (Maths+Biology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i completed my 12th(maths+biology) std, i wish to write indian airman exam, so i want online application form plz give some ideas about the application.
Since you didn't had the subject combination of Physics and Mathematics in the Higher Secondary level, you will be eligible to apply for Group Y trades, instead of Group X trades, provided you have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination and must be within the age limit of 17-22 years.

Now, the notification regarding the written examination is published in India's leading Newspapers including Employment News as well as on the official website of Indian Air Force.

For complete information regarding Airmen in Indian Air Force, Click Here.
30th July 2013, 10:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write Indian Air Man exam after completing 12th (Maths+Biology)?

For the profile of Airman, HSC pass with a minimum of 50% marks is the basic qualification required. Such candidates should have studied Physics, Mathematics, and English as subjects. Upper age limit to apply is 21 years. Selection is made through written test, physical fitness test and interview. Written test is conducted by UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?