25th August 2012, 12:48 PM
harishbabuksr

How to write TNPSC exam? I am studying B.E degree

i'am studying b.e degree but i would like to write a tnpsc exam?how?

8th July 2015, 04:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write TNPSC exam? I am studying B.E degree

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC exam are as under:-

-The educational qualification required for most of the exams conducted by TNPSC is Bachelor's degree .

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

Written Test , and

Interview

To get more details,one can visit the Official website of TNPSC :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
8th July 2015, 06:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write TNPSC exam? I am studying B.E degree

TNPSC stands for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The entrance examination is conducted by state government of Tamil Nadu.

The minimum qualification required to appear for TNPSC exam is bachelor's degree in any degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

So you can appear for this exam being a final year candidate of engineering. The minimum age limit is 21 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to OBC and SC/ST candidates. For any more details, you can visit official website of TNPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?