22nd November 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to write UPSC SCRA exam and how to prepare for the exam

I am about to write the upsc scra exam due jan 30.
How shud i prepare for d xam...?

2nd December 2012, 04:56 AM
thriller.singh

Default Re: How to write UPSC SCRA exam and how to prepare for the exam

the SCRA entrance examination comprises of written test in math,physics,chemistry, english and psychology(mental ability). this exam turns out to be one of the most toughest examination in India as selection ratio might be as low as 1 out of 10,000 candidates. so in order to move a little closer to succes candidate needs to be very cautious while preparing for this examination. few points that I can suggest for better results are:
a) nourish yourself - never skip meals, nourish your body, so that your mind can work well.

b) plan a time table - be organized and divide your course to study and follow it scrupulously. study at the time of your convenience, but regularly.

c) consistent hard work- last minute study is no key to success in case of SCRA, so try to be consistent and regular at your studies.

also try to be neat and clean in your writing. answer the questions systematically, stepwise and mention whatever theorem or corrolary you use clearly while answering the questions. never beat arround the bush, try to be simple and precise, this will save your time and would make a good impression on the examiner.
believe in your hard work.

best regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?