6th August 2022, 05:18 PM
ShabanaIqbal

I am a BSc graduate, is it beneficial to do a tally course? Will I get a good job?

I am a BSc graduate, is it beneficial to do a tally course? Will I get a good job?

9th August 2022, 01:51 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a BSc graduate, is it beneficial to do a tally course? Will I get a good job?

You may surely enroll in a Tally training and find a job after practicing it if you have the motivation. So, after finishing your tally course you will definitely get a good job.
Learning Tally and gaining a certificate will increase your chances of getting promoted or possibly finding better employment, even if you already have a job. Tally will improve your knowledge of accounting, inventory management, and taxation, giving your profession the much-needed boost it needs.
9th August 2022, 09:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a BSc graduate, is it beneficial to do a tally course? Will I get a good job?

Learning Tally and obtaining a certificate improve chances of promotion and good job opportunity.
Tally enhances knowledge in accounting, inventory management and Taxation.

One can apply for below jobs after tally
Accounting clerk
Accounting Associate
Accounts Supervisor
Tally operator
Tally Accounts Manager

These days mostly all companies need candidate who have good computer knowledge and tally.
Thus doing tally is a great advantage.
11th August 2022, 12:21 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

If you have the desire, you can definitely register for Tally training and after completing it, obtain a good job. So, once you have completed your tally course, you will undoubtedly acquire a fantastic job.
Even if you already have a job, learning Tally and receiving a certificate will boost your chances of getting promoted or even obtaining better work.*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?