11th November 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 9th, how can I become a Scientist in ISRO?

Now I am in class 9 I want to become a scientist in ISRO. How can I become a Scientist in ISRO? I am very much interested in Physics, Chemistry as well as I love physics and I want to become a space scientist in ISRO.

25th November 2018, 04:39 PM
akhilking

Default Re: I am in class 9th, how can I become a Scientist in ISRO?

ISRO stands for the Indian Space and Research Organization.

To wind up a researcher at ISRO one first needs picked Math and Physics as his subjects at 10+2 dimension and have an exhaustive essential learning of these subjects.

Getting confirmation in IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) can be the most straightforward ticket to get ingested in ISRO as a researcher/engineer.ISRO frequently grabs graduates and post-graduate designers from IITs, NITs and other presumed government and private organizations. So it is smarter to have a degree for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?