22nd November 2010, 03:29 PM
GauravJangid

I am a Commerce student and passed advance diploma in interior design: Am I eligible for NATA test?

Sir, i am commerce student and Advance diploma in interior design ( annmalai university ) . So i am Eligible for NATA test. Plz suggest me.
please give me imformation about NATA & admission

Related Questions:
1st December 2010, 10:44 AM
pst

Default Re: I am a Commerce student and passed advance diploma in interior design: Am I eligible for NATA test?

The eligibility for NATA is:-
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with the least 50% aggregate marks.

The details of Test Centers and NATA registration shall be made available at www.nata.in or www.niasa.org in due course.
1st December 2010, 11:41 AM
palnaikwade

Thumbs up Re: I am a Commerce student and passed advance diploma in interior design: Am I eligible for NATA test?

Students with 10+3 Diploma (ANY STREAM) recognised by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks can apply for NATA.
1st December 2010, 12:36 PM
shrutirocks

Smile Re: I am a Commerce student and passed advance diploma in interior design: Am I eligible for NATA test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GauravJangid View Post
Sir, i am commerce student and Advance diploma in interior design ( annmalai university ) . So i am Eligible for NATA test. Plz suggest me.
hello.
if u have maths in 10+2 level then u can give NATA test.it doesn't matter whether u r commerce or arts student.but ya while taking the college through nata score u have to check that college rules.

all the best n tc.
1st December 2010, 04:29 PM
hims123

Default Re: I am a Commerce student and passed advance diploma in interior design: Am I eligible for NATA test?

NATA Test Center Application process - Sunday, February 28, 2010

All the Prospective test centers are requested to check their NATA Mail ([email protected]) for an important communication on "Test Center Application Process".

NATA 2010: Test center Applications - Thursday, February 18, 2010

All the prospective test centers are requested to check their NATA email ([email protected]) for some very important communication.
more information can be obtained from http://www.nata.in/cms/default.aspx
1st December 2010, 04:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For appearing the NATA exam the minimum qualification is graduation from recognized institute. So you are qualified for the same. Also diploma course will be an added advantage.
1st December 2010, 09:28 PM
sanu kumar gupta

Yes,you are eligabal for it. Please do a best preparation and may God bless you
8th February 2011, 02:35 AM
diego
Banned

yes you are eligible if you have 50% marks in your +2
you can appear for NATA.... the test can be taken any number of times, by making payments every time. Information regarding NATA 2011 will be available from last week of February 2011. at the official website::http://www.nata.in/cms/default.aspx
NATA Fees are Rs.800.. to be paid by DD/cheque
10th June 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student with maths: Am i Eligible for NATA?
7th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a science student and passed diploma in architechural asistentship.am i eligible for nata test
30th September 2011, 08:05 PM
ANKIT050

I am a Commerce student and passed advance diploma in interior design: Am I eligible for NATA test?

yes you are eligible if you have 50% marks in your +2
you can appear for NATA.... the test can be taken any number of times, by making payments every time. Information regarding NATA 2011 will be available from last week of February 2011. at the official website::http://www.nata.in/cms/default.aspx
NATA Fees are Rs.800.. to be paid by DD/cheque

thanking you
30th October 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i am passed my BBA : Am i eligible for advance degree in interior design?
6th January 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i am 10 diplomo in civil student....am i eligible for NATA test....please help me....
14th September 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did my 3 years diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Am I eligible for NATA
29th April 2015, 11:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by GauravJangid View Post
No, you are not eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?