20th April 2023, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I am not belongs to Karnataka my parents don't have any land i am eligible for agriculture quota in kcet?

I am not belongs to Karnataka my parents don't have any land i am eligible for agriculture quota in kcet?

26th April 2023, 09:48 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: I am not belongs to Karnataka my parents don't have any land i am eligible for agriculture quota in kcet?

The eligibility criteria for the Agriculture Quota in KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) requires that the candidate or their parent should have a minimum of 1 acre of land in Karnataka, which should be in their possession for at least one year. The land should be used for agricultural purposes, and the candidate should have studied for a minimum of 7 years in schools located in rural areas of Karnataka.

If you do not meet the above criteria, you may not be eligible for the Agriculture Quota in KCET, even if you are applying for an agricultural course. However, you can still apply for the General Quota and compete with other candidates based on your merit in the entrance exam
28th April 2023, 05:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am not belongs to Karnataka my parents don't have any land i am eligible for agriculture quota in kcet?

The acronym KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test.

It is a state-level examination conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority for admission in various engineering, medical, and other undergraduate courses.

The eligibility criteria for KCET are described below:

1. Candidate must have studied in any institution recognized by the Government of Karnataka for seven years between 1st standard to 7th standard.

The above criteria clearly indicate that candidate must have a domicile certificate from Karnataka. Those who do not belong to the state are not eligible for any quota or reservation benefits for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?