17th October 2011, 10:44 PM

I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?

I was wondering if I cud directly do pg from usa since again doing dds is time consuming.......And if at all I complete my DDS and the pg course from USA, is all the time , efforts,and money I put into all that worth it?How is the overall scope for dentistry in the USA?

Related Questions:
  1. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  2. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  3. Is it compulsory for BDS graduate from Nepal to do 2 years DDS/DMD to pursue MDS in USA
  4. From where can I do DDS after BDS in India? What is the cost of DDS course in USA? How can i get admission in USA?
  5. Further studies option after BDS for USA Green Card holder?
  6. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  7. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  8. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA? Do I have any other options after completing BDS in India?
  9. How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  10. What course we can take up in USA after completing B.D.S in India?
  11. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA?
  12. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  13. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  15. Need admission details under health courses in USA/CANADA? -- [New]
  16. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  17. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
  18. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
30th March 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?

Before NBDE can I get admission in DDS in USA after completing BDS in India?
7th May 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?

I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
2nd June 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

3rd August 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAV COMPLETED BDS FROM INDIA AND WANT TO PURSUE FURTHER CAREER IN USA.IS IT COMPULSORY TO FINISH DDS B4 DOING A POST GRADUATE COURSE FROM USA?
21st November 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

HI I HAVE COMPLETED BDS FROM INDIA AND HAS EXPERIENCE OF 3 YEARS ,IM HAVING DEPENDENT VISA FROM MY HUSBAND I WOULD LIKE TO DO DDS IN USA KINDLY GUIDE ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS
11th December 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bds from india and I wanted to do mds but the problem is I will be getting married in 2015 and den had to move to usa with my husband so could anyone suggest any better option like exactly what to do
13th October 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED BDS from india. Now i want to go for masters in USA.currently im in Boston
please suggest courses which are affordable and have more job opportunities with better salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?