22nd May 2023, 07:04 PM
Vikasyadav@1713

I have completed my diploma in textile technology so how can find jobs in govt. Sector

Hello sir, I have completed my diploma in textile technology so how can find jobs in govt. Sector.

31st May 2023, 03:18 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: I have completed my diploma in textile technology so how can find jobs in govt. Sector

Diploma in Textile Engineering Career Options and Job Prospects:-

Junior Textile Engineer.

Fashion Designer.

Assistant Textile Designer.

Technical Consultant.

Research Assistant.
31st May 2023, 10:57 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed my diploma in textile technology so how can find jobs in govt. Sector

After passing a diploma in textile technology, you can explore various job opportunities in the government sector.

Here are some potential government job roles you can consider:
1. Textile Technologist
2. Textile Inspector
3. Textile Designer
4. Production Supervisor
5. Technical Assistant
6. Consultant

To find specific job opportunities in the government sector, you can regularly check job portals, websites of government departments, and employment newspapers.
31st May 2023, 11:50 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

After completing a diploma in textile technology, there are several government job opportunities available in the textile industry:-

1. Textile Development Officer: You can work as a textile development officer in government organizations like the Ministry of Textiles or textile development corporation.

2. Quality Control Inspector: You can work as a quality control inspector in textile testing laboratories or government-owned textile mills.

3. Textile Engineer/Technician: You can work as a textile engineer or technician in government-owned textile mills, textile research institutes, or textile manufacturing units.

4. Textile Designer: You can work as a textile designer in government organizations or institutions involved in designing textiles for various purposes.

5. Textile Consultant: You can work as a textile consultant for government projects related to textile industry development.

6. Textile Inspector: You can work as a textile inspector for government bodies responsible for regulating and enforcing textile industry standards.
14th June 2023, 11:26 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Having completed a diploma in Textile Technology, there are several job opportunities available in the government sector. Here are a few ways to find government job opportunities in the field:

Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs): PSUs in the textile sector, such as National Textile Corporation (NTC), Cotton Corporation of India (CCI), and Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC), often offer job opportunities. Keep an eye on their official websites for job openings and recruitment notifications.

Government Textile Departments: Government departments responsible for the textile industry, such as the Ministry of Textiles and State Textile Departments, regularly announce job vacancies. Visit their websites or check employment news portals for updates.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC): The SSC conducts recruitment exams for various government positions. Keep an eye on SSC notifications for job vacancies in the textile field, such as Junior Engineer (JE) positions.

State Public Service Commissions: State Public Service Commissions conduct recruitment exams for various government positions within the state. Check their official websites for job notifications related to the textile industry.

Central Government Jobs: The central government also offers job opportunities in the textile sector through various departments like the Ministry of Textiles, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), and Handicrafts and Handlooms Export Corporation of India (HHEC). Stay updated with their official websites and employment news for job vacancies.

Government Job Portals: Visit government job portals such as the National Career Service (https://www.ncs.gov.in/) and the official portal of the respective state government for job listings and notifications in the textile sector.

Networking and Referrals: Network with professionals in the textile industry, join relevant industry associations, and participate in industry events. Often, job opportunities are shared through professional networks and referrals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?