25th May 2023, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th with commerce and got 63 percent and now I'm doing bca, so after my bca will i be eligible for IIT?

Sir i have done my 12th with commerce and got 63 percent and now I'm doing bca, so after my bca will i be eligible for IIT?

28th May 2023, 08:56 AM
eduking

Default Re: I have done my 12th with commerce and got 63 percent and now I'm doing bca, so after my bca will i be eligible for IIT?

IITs don't offer MCA courses at the moment. If you are looking to get admission to any management program at IIT then you can try for it based on your BCA graduation. You need to appear for MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, GMAT, and XAT to get admission at IITs for management programs.

IITs do offer M.Sc courses on various science and maths subjects through JAM. If you are eligible for any of these M.Sc courses then you will be able to apply for it through JAM.
28th May 2023, 09:16 PM
Aayushikumar

Default Re: I have done my 12th with commerce and got 63 percent and now I'm doing bca, so after my bca will i be eligible for IIT?

Iit requires physics, chemistry, maths as basic subject's and one requires at least a score of 75 percentage to appear of it's entrance test which is jee adv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?