31st May 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 50% in 12th exam, so can I get admission in BSc IT in Mumbai University?

Because of less marks scored in 12th board exam will I be able to get to apply for B.Sc Information Technology course from any colleges under Mumbai University?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  2. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  3. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  4. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  5. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  6. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  7. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  8. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  9. Masters (IT) in UK after lower second class in B.Sc IT?
  10. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics) admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 43% in BSc(Physics)? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?
  13. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  15. Last date of admission in BSc IT course in Mumbai University?
  16. Can I get admission in BSc IT distance education in mumbai university
  17. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  18. Procedure to get BSc(Wildlife) admission for a candidate with 60% in 12th PCB? Entrance exam available to get admission?
1st June 2018, 11:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have scored 50% in 12th exam, so can I get admission in BSc IT in Mumbai University?

The University of Mumbai, informally known as Mumbai University, is one of the earliest state universities in India and the oldest in Maharashtra.

For B.Sc IT course candidate must have passed 12th class from a well recognized board.

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED

=> Open Category: Aggregate marks must be greater than or equal to 45%.

=> Reserved Categories: Aggregate marks must be greater than or equal to 40%.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in BSc IT in Mumbai University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?