24th June 2023, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I qualified in neet Can I get MBBS seat with donation?

sir i qualified in neet entrance only can i get Mbbs donation free seat ?if yes in which college

27th June 2023, 07:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I qualified in neet Can I get MBBS seat with donation?

Candidates who appeared for the NEET and qualified in it are eligible to apply for admission in MBBS course.

So, you can apply for admission in the course if not scored well in NEET examination.
28th June 2023, 01:32 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

I qualified in neet Can I get MBBS seat with donation?

It is important to note that the Medical Council of India (MCI) has explicitly prohibited the practice of accepting donations or capitation fees for admission to MBBS programs. Admission to medical colleges should be based on merit and according to the established counseling procedures.
28th June 2023, 04:35 AM
Msdhoni02

1. Yes, you must qualify for NEET-UG for taking MBBS admission through management quota abroad also.

2. Will there be any donation I have to pay? No, you don't have to pay any kind of donation or capitation fees for MBBS admission in India.
30th June 2023, 07:20 AM
Chandanguriya
Banned

In many countries, including India, the admission process for medical colleges, including MBBS programs, is governed by regulatory bodies and follows a merit-based system. In India, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted to determine eligibility for admission to undergraduate medical programs.

It is important to note that in India, accepting or giving donations for admission to medical colleges is illegal and against the guidelines set by regulatory bodies like the Medical Council of India (MCI) or the National Medical Commission (NMC). Admissions to medical colleges are based on the merit and rank obtained in the NEET examination.

The admission process for MBBS programs in India typically involves counseling conducted by the state or central authorities based on NEET scores. The counseling process allows candidates to select colleges based on their ranks and availability of seats.

It's crucial to follow the official admission process, participate in counseling, and secure a seat based on your NEET rank and counseling choices. Engaging in any form of donation or unauthorized practices can lead to legal consequences and jeopardize your future medical career.

If you have qualified in NEET, I would recommend researching and understanding the official counseling process, participating in the counseling rounds, and exploring the available options based on your NEET rank. This will give you a fair chance of securing a seat in an MBBS program in a recognized and reputable medical college.

It's important to stay updated with the latest information and guidelines provided by the official authorities responsible for the admission process. Consult official websites, information brochures, and reach out to the respective counseling authorities for accurate and detailed information on the admission process for MBBS programs in your region.
30th June 2023, 09:53 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can get seat with donation in MBBS college. Most private medical colleges charge a donation fee for MBBS admission, which can be as high as Rs. 1 crore or more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?