5th April 2019, 12:33 PM
Basushararadhi

ICAR Food Technology solved papers for last 5 years

Please help me to get the previous year question papers for ICAR Food Technology. From where and how can I get it? Is there any guide books also available online?

1st May 2019, 12:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICAR Food Technology solved papers for last 5 years

ICAR Food Technology are rarely available on web. You can hardly find question papers on web.

However, I have mentioned some of the books that you may refer for ICAR Food Technology exam preparation.

Subjective And Objective Food Technology (Meant For JRF, SRF, NET/ARS And Other Competitive Exams) (Paperback, Anjineyulu Kothakota, R. Pandiselvam, Sankararao Dhanimsetti)
Author: Anjineyulu Kothakota, R. Pandiselvam, Sankararao Dhanimsetti
Price: Rs.300

Objective Food Science and Safety Standards (for food safety officer Exam, Asst. Comminssioner-FDA Exam, ICAR JRF, ASRB and various other entrance exams) (English, Paperback, Prabodh Halde, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma)
Publisher: Jain Brothers-New Delhi
Price: Rs.200

A Competitive Book Of Food Science And Technology & Agriculture For JRF, SRF, NET, ARS, Ph.D, BHU, CFTRI, NIFTEM And Other Examinations (Paperback, Gajendra Kumar Rana)
Author: Gajendra Kumar Rana
Price: Rs.160
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?