23rd March 2010, 12:59 AM
ELIOT REBEL SON

ICAR form: regarding mistake done in filling application form, mistake in filling subject code

in filling form of icar , i done a mistake is 'subject code ' wht should i do to rectify it . whom should i contact

23rd March 2010, 08:51 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: ICAR form: regarding mistake done in filling application form, mistake in filling subject code

i am sorry. according to me you can not change the subject code once you have applied for the exam,
all the best for next year
23rd March 2010, 10:31 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ICAR form: regarding mistake done in filling application form, mistake in filling subject code

you shouldwait till the form comes out for the verification part or else contact the concerned officials of the examination
25th March 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i received acknowledgement card from icar delhi, inspite of my mistake in filling appication form . so i would like to check my hall ticket online . can you send me link to see my hall ticket online. thanks sir
13th April 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I made a mistake while filling the jeca application form. there r separate rows of boxes to write "first name" and "last name".But mistake i wrote both my last name and first name on the row of first name.Now i cant understand what shoud i do. Please help...
12th May 2010, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

is there a column in jeca form to fill up the first year and second year percentage marks of graduation.suppose a
candidate has failure marks in 1 or 2 subjects of second year and he is in third year.can he apply for jeca.
8th June 2010, 01:26 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

dear friend.......
this is your great mistake and i think the subject is not changed now.........
7th February 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to know application form no.of icar exam
10th February 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

My application form is incomplete.what can i do?
25th April 2011, 02:45 PM

as you had dine a mistake while marking the subject coad then it is necessary to re-apply for the examination once again as early as possiable.you can't to anything then these.
so according to me you should apply once again..........
12th October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

in gate applicaton i mistake year of degree.can you change the year or not
13th October 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i just made a mistake while entering the date of birth. My birth date is 11 march 1990,but by mistakely i have entered 3 march 1990,.. I paid the money and i got the confirmation....
what should i do now?
20th February 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

while filling my online application i, by mistake i have entered %marks obtained in PCB wrongly now what shd i do now?
22nd February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have submitted my icar U.G.entrance exam application ,but i faild to take the admit card from the application form . I sent the admit card along with the application.My application number is128906.I opted centre of examination in Cochin -Kerala.How Can I get the attested Admitcard back?With out the admitcard can i attend the exam?.Awaiting for your kind reply. Please send the reply to the Email id [email protected]
27th March 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Application no.023780 Error in parents name and correct name is Father's Name : Narinder Kr Sapra n Mother's Name : Neelam Sapra n My Roll No. is 104096. Please correct the name of Parents.
13th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to write my password what should i do now plz tell me
7th February 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,,i hav made mistake in filling the question paper medium,,in the application form,,, .....i hav to change it from hindi to english....
7th February 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i made mistake in filling the question paper medium in icar form,,,,,i want to change it from hindi to english.....what should i do?????
5th March 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have made a mistake in filling question paper medium ,sir i want to change it from hindi to english . . . What should i do sir .
16th April 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my subject code?how can l do?please reply
31st January 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I forgot to mention English in the subject taken in class 12th question,i had mentioned the rest PCB but forgot for English.i am from CBSE board and want to will this create any problem?if yes,plz help me.
4th February 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How to correct mistakes in filling medium of answering in icar form?
4th February 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to correct mistake done in filling medium of answering in ICAR forms?
13th August 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How to correct the spelling of father's name in ICAR NET online application form?Is any chance to re apply ?
30th March 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my password number. Please give me a solution. How I will downward my hallticket.
22nd April 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

In the ICAR jrf form I have uploaded passport size photo without name and date
and I have already submitted the form online.
And I can't even edit my application form.
Does it make a difference?
My form will be rejected or not??
25th April 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done 12th with PCB but I have selected Subjects to be attempted in the exam ABC is it right or wrong please sir tell me??I have done mistake or not?
26th April 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have to change paper medium from Hindi to English. How I'll do that? And will there be any problem if my medium remains Hindi?
27th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

In icar ug form by mistake I have written paper medium Hindi instead of English. So is there any problem if it remains Hindi? If there is problem ,how can I correct it.
28th April 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my medium of paper from hindi to english . Is that possible if have filled my form completely ..? Is some editing possible
29th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have taken photo with my name and date but it is not with a placard and in handwriting proof I have written some other information instead of declaration.will my application rejected
5th May 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I forgot to fill guardians signature on the hard copy of my offline application form. So what should I do now? Is it any scope of editing.
5th May 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i would have gave left thumb impression instead of right thumb impression is there was any problem regarding this?
11th June 2017, 08:41 AM
Manoj Haritwal

Default subject correction in application form change PCB to ABC

Dear sir /madam. I am Manoj Haritwal from Jaipur. I do some mistakes in icar application form In subject
I Write subject PCB in application form and I do exam by ABC subject
Please do correction in application form
Application Form number - 424521
Roll. No. -1708307
OMR number - 367471
Paper number - 166545 (series - 1st)
Center name - Jaggnath university, ip 2&3, sitapura industrial area, gate no.3
Sanganer. Jaipur
Rajasthan
9th July 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have filled my category as obc in application form of jrf but for my category in state it comes under obc but in central it becomes general so I cannot get central obc certificate now so how should I rectify it...please do answer for it.
21st February 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

1. Advt no : 03/2018
2. Post no/Code : BE005 - Scientist/Engineer-SC[Electrical]
3. Registration number : 20504055
4. Applicant Name : KAVERI P
5. Category : GN
6. Gender : F
7. Whether Person with Disability(PWD) : Yes
8. Qualifying Degree : BE
9. Branch : Electrical and Electronics
Dear sir/mam
I am kaveri BE (Electronics) Grauated in 2017. So i want to change the post code and post name. How to change the in this mistake.Please clarifies the my Mistake.
23rd May 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

By mistake i uploaded photo without name and date in the icar exam can i rectify the same..?
23rd May 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have made a mistake in filling ICAR form . Actually , I am 12th pass-out but, in form due to mistake I submitted appearing.., can I change this or can I re-fill form?? sir , please answer as soon as possible.. please..
24th May 2018, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam. I have done mistake in the 3rd step that is educational qualification process how i can change this one? Please give me suggestion.
12th June 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have opted gender option mistakenly could you please help me aieea Pg 2018
17th June 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Mistakenly I have given wrong date of birth which is 31/01/2002 and my original date of birth is 31/08/2000. Now I want to change it..please sir help me to change it...please
7th August 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I can't update my icar really exam application form. What I can appear in this icar reexam. Please reply immediately.
11th July 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am i want to change the applied course for icar examination as in application form i applied for pcb but in exam i attempted abc help me in this...how to edit.
2nd September 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

ICAR UG 2021 in application form gender mistake and have received admit card for exam . shall I correction after exam or when and how? Please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?