17th November 2010, 03:47 PM
aruna shukla

ICICI job vacancies details? Date of announcement for the vacancies?

plz, send me icici bank vacancies . Date of announcement of the vacancies?

Please reply

thanks

27th July 2011, 02:18 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICICI job vacancies details? Date of announcement for the vacancies?

As the icici bank vacancies for the november 2011 date has already over on 27.6.2011 so you can wait for the next fresh announcement of that.For this its better to get in touch with the site regularly to get the updates so that you will not miss the next chance.For more details for this year vacancies visit to-
http://www.freejobalert.com/icici/15949/
27th July 2011, 07:38 PM
Muditaga

Default Re: ICICI job vacancies details? Date of announcement for the vacancies?

for latest information please visit the site of ICICI bank.
27th July 2011, 07:44 PM
Muditaga

for latest infomation visit ICICI bank site.
22nd August 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am kalim pathan and i have complited ICWA inter pass so, i know you are openning new branch in Amalner (Dist-Jalgaon)
I am interested to work with this branch as back office job.so plz,i requiest you. You will give me chance to do work .
7th September 2011, 09:01 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

you can see that there are lots of vacancies in the ICICI

you can give test for icici for november and feb 2012
by going to the link below
http://www.icicicareers.com/probationary-recruitment.html
8th September 2011, 01:19 AM
pitabash

ICICI bank generally conduct exam, group discussion and interview in every 6 month for the post of assistant manager post. The November 2011 batch is already over so you can apply for march 2012 batch. The educational requirement is any graduate. But they generally prefer MBA students for the post. Written exam is conducted by online method.
22nd September 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

what is the process to get job in icici bank as a fresher
22nd September 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the process to get job in icici bank
22nd October 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

how can we check the of&on role job tell me
7th November 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

please send me icici bank vacancy on this e-mail id [email protected]
16th November 2011, 02:56 PM

send me icici bank vacancies . Date of announcement of the vacancies?
12th January 2012, 04:42 PM
edward1989

ICICI bank generally conduct exam, group discussion and interview in every 6 month for the post of assistant manager post. The November 2011 batch is already over so you can apply for march 2012 batch. The educational requirement is any graduate. But they generally prefer MBA students for the post. Written exam is conducted by online method.
15th January 2012, 08:41 PM
abhisek.sonu

As the icici bank vacancies for the november 2011 date has already over on 27.6.2011 so you can wait for the next fresh announcement of that.For this its better to get in touch with the site regularly to get the updates so that you will not miss the next chance.For more details for this year vacancies visit to-
http://www.freejobalert.com/icici/15949/
2nd March 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in icici bank even has experiece working for the sme company.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?