14th March 2010, 01:11 PM
SHIKHA PATHAK

ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?

HI, at present i m doing my degree course of bsc nursing from the govt college of nursing (mp). how can i get admissin at icri delhi for msc clinical research, is there any experience needed or not. what is the fee structure of entire course and how will i prepare for entrance exam, can u please tell me?

30th March 2010, 08:56 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?

Hi friend,
For admission at ICRI and all the procedures
you have to fill up the application form which you can get from the sites:
www.icriindia.com,
www.chalocampus.com/icri-m-sc-clinical-research-admission-2010, www.highereducationindia.co.in/.../m-sc-admission-in-2010-institute-of-clinical-research-icri-new-delhi
12th April 2010, 08:21 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?

dear,
There are two routes for students wishing to complete the MSc in Clinical Research:-

1.MSc Clinical Research (One Year)
2.MSc Clinical Research (Two Year)

for the course details of one year course you can check out the following site :=

http://www.icriindia.com/mcr-one-year.html

for the two year course you can check this out :=

http://www.icriindia.com/mcr-two-year.html

To maintain high academic standard, the Institute gives due importance to the quality of students enrolled. To ensure this, the selection of individual student will undergo the following procedure:

1. Written examination
2. Personal interview
3. Screening and selection of students based on merit

there is no need for experience you can apply for it without experience also.........

best of luck
16th May 2010, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

please send me fee details of Msc olinical research
5th June 2010, 09:45 PM

I complete and clear fee structure for the course msc.clinical reasech
15th July 2010, 06:42 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

ICRI-delhi is the best institute for clinical research programs.

One can do post graduation courses from ICRI like M.Sc, Phd, and further researches.

M.Sc in clinical research is of two year duration.
As you are doing B.sc nursing you are eligible to apply for it.

The entrance test for admission is taken in the month of august.

You can download the application form from the link:
http://www.e2solutions.net/icri/apply-pgdacr.html

All the best!
3rd August 2010, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

what is eligiblity for msc in clinical research & what percentage are required for this course
14th September 2010, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

over 5 lacs for 2 years
9th October 2010, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a bams graduate?am i eligible for msc in clinical traials?and am i eligible for icr(uk)?
4th December 2010, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i am complted bsc(bzc) last year so am i eligible for msc in clinical reaserch course & icr college corse fee detalies send me
13th January 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

wat r fees structure?
13th January 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SALARY GIVEN TO STUDENTS PASSING OUT FROM ICRI DELHI?
26th March 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

when are the forms available?????????????and from where can i get these forms?
24th April 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hii i done b.sci and now wont to do m.sci in clinical resarch please tell me the institute in delhi and procedure for addmission
11th June 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

which one is better m.sc in clinical trials or m.sc in clinical resech
18th July 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to study M.Sc in Clinical research in Chennai Please tell me the colleges and procedure for selection and course fee in detail
6th August 2011, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

i m a mbbs student, pursuning my internship. My mbbs degree is not recognised by MCI . For recognition i hv to clear the mci exm. I want to join M.sc clinical reserch(for doctors) ,icri delhi campus. Will u plz tell me the procedure and fee.
13th August 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

i wnt 2 know dat not msc. but m.pharm is available for this or not???
13th August 2011, 07:22 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Quote:

i wnt 2 know dat not msc. but m.pharm is available for this or not???

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/icri-delhi-msc-clinical-research-experience-required-fee-structure-syllabus-admissions-7111.html#ixzz1UuPwAjPi
ICRI offer M.sc and PHD in clinical research not m.pharm

you can do m.pharm in clnical research from DIPSAR /delhi college of pharmacy
21st August 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

are BPT students elligible for msc clinical research 2 yrs...???
28th August 2011, 02:56 AM
clinovision

hi
join pg diploma in clinical research and advance diploma in clinical research at clinovision a clinical research institute/smo n fee structure is 1.5 lakh and 45,000 respectively contact at 7428958689,011-41500048
7th September 2011, 03:21 PM
kiranavula

Post Re: ?i want more information about clinical reserch course

sir
i am completed bsc microbiology sir i want more information about clinical reserch course colleges and fee structure entrance date
7th September 2011, 03:35 PM

Default Re: ?i want more information about clinical reserch course

sir
i am completed bsc microbiology sir i want more information about clinical reserch course colleges and fee structure entrance date
3rd February 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m a bhms student,wl be completeing my internship in 2012 may,i m interested in doing MSc clinical research(full time,2 year) course from ICRI,Delhi.
can you please tel me,when will the forms avaiable for the session 2012 -2014?what is the syllabus for entrance exam?and from where i can get the forms?
14th July 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/icri-delhi-msc-clinical-research-experience-required-fee-structure-syllabus-admissions-7111.html#ixzz20hKOhoLl
17th May 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m a bams graduate,hv complete my internship in 2013,m intresteed in doing msc clinical reserch(full time,2year)course from icri,delhi.can u plz tell me about fee structure of this full time course nd guide me for next session admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?