2nd July 2020, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

ICWAI Intermediate registration procedure and charges including study materials.

I am P Sai Bharadwaj. I have completed my MBA. Now, I am doing job in Westerns Coal Fields Limited, Nagpur. I have to join distance education in ICWA Intermediate stage. Please, tell me details about registration procedure and charges including cost of study materials.

14th July 2020, 09:33 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: ICWAI Intermediate registration procedure and charges including study materials.

To join Intermediate Course Of ICWA you can fill the registration form Online as well as in Offline mode.
The fees for Intermediate Course is Rs.20000
You must have the following documents while apply for Registration Online:-
1. Colored scanned copy Of passport size photo
2.Age proof certificate In PDF format not exceeding 300 kb.
3.Scan copy of signature in (JPG or JPEG ) format.
4.Education Qualification Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceeding 300 kb in each file.
For further information, please visit the website www.icmai.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?