17th July 2023, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

If I complete my computer science in 12th then it is possible to do B.Arch?

If I complete my computer science in 12th then it is possible to do B.Arch?

19th July 2023, 05:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I complete my computer science in 12th then it is possible to do B.Arch?

After completing 12th with science streams including subjects like mathematics, physics and chemistry , candidates can apply for the course.
Admission to the course is mostly based on entrance tests like CEED, KIITEE , NATA, JEE Mains etc
There are few colleges where one can get admission based on their 12th marks.
If you have completed your class 12th with PCM , then only you are eligible for the course.
21st July 2023, 01:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I complete my computer science in 12th then it is possible to do B.Arch?

Yes, it is possible to do B.Arch after completing 12th in Computer Science.
However, you will need to take the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) exam. The NATA exam is a national-level entrance exam for architecture courses. You will need to score well in the NATA exam to get admission to a B.Arch college.

The eligibility criteria for B.Arch after 12th Computer Science:-

You must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate in class 12 or equivalent.

Mathematics is a mandatory subject for pursuing architecture courses after the 12th.
You must have passed the NATA exam with a minimum qualifying score.

The duration of B.Arch is 5 years. The course is divided into 10 semesters. The first 5 semesters are the foundation years, and the last 5 semesters are the professional years.

If you are interested in pursuing a career in architecture, then B.Arch is a good option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?