25th September 2010, 12:58 AM
anithaaa

If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?

ok ..so im in 10th n i want to noe bba is nt the same as 12th ryt ?n if i do bba is it ok if i do my ca n then mba or is it better to do mba n then go ca ?also i wud lyk to noe wher to do these course either in india or uk???!!plzz helpp

2nd September 2011, 11:03 PM
Akash lakhmani

Default Re: If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?

I think u should opt for MBA first from good College in India...Try to give cat exam and do mba through cat colleges...And after doing mba U should do ca if u want.
6th April 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?

hello,sir i completed my 12th exam recently from commerece but i am too weak in mathematic. so what will better career option for me as i like to do mba can i opt for it... plz give me some suggestions sir.
29th July 2012, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

what are the plus points in doing MBA after BBA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?