25th May 2023, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in 4 subjects in plustwo exam.can I write all the 4 subjects in supplementary exam?

If I failed in 4 subjects in plustwo exam.can I write all the 4 subjects in supplementary exam?

27th May 2023, 11:21 AM
gpraveen12345

Default Re: If I failed in 4 subjects in plustwo exam.can I write all the 4 subjects in supplementary exam?

Hi,

You can write 4 subjects in 10+2 supplementary to clear backlogs.

If you want to join in Graduation you have to complete 10 + 2 without backlogs.

Please check with your college for supplementary fee details.

some state conducting instant exam right after results announcement.

If you want to you can join in graduation through Indira Gandhi open university.

Hope this helps
27th May 2023, 03:03 PM
eduking

Default Re: If I failed in 4 subjects in plustwo exam.can I write all the 4 subjects in supplementary exam?

No, you can't appear for a supplementary exam because there is a limit for subjects in which you can appear for a retake exam. If you have failed in a single or a maximum of 2 subjects, you would have got supplementary exam notice. At the moment you are declared failed by the board which means you have to take another year to appear for exams next year.

Also, only education boards have the right to assign supplementary exam status to a student. You can't apply for such exams on your own. Just make sure you study well and clear all the subjects next year.
29th May 2023, 06:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you failed 4 subjects in class 12, then you will need to reappear for your theory exams, but your practical exam marks will be transferred over and stay unchanged.

You should therefore be well-prepared for next year, tackle as many questions from the previous year as you can, make your own notes, and study every day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?