2nd April 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in optional subject mathematics can I apply NDA for Army wings only?

I have already given 12th exam. Waiting a result only. I have taken Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English and MIL (Motherland Language). But mathematics is optional subject. If I failed in mathematics it's not a problem? If I failed in mathematics can I apply NDA for Army wing's only?

5th April 2019, 10:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I failed in optional subject mathematics can I apply NDA for Army wings only?

No, you cannot appear in NDA examination if you have failed in the optional subject that is mathematics.
In order to appear in NDA examination, a candidate must have passed in all the subjects.
6th April 2019, 11:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I failed in optional subject mathematics can I apply NDA for Army wings only?

The full form of NDA is National Defence Academy. UPSC conducts NDA/NA examination twice every year.

1. You must have passed all subjects of 12th to apply for this exam.

It does not matter whether mathematics is optional subject, you must secure minimum of passing marks.

2. Age criteria is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

You will not be eligible to apply if you fail in any subject in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?