12th May 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

If I had dropped 2 years after graduation will my career be affected?

will my career be effected if i dropped two year aftar completing my graduation

17th September 2011, 12:53 PM
Gabrielle Gryffindor

Default Re: If I had dropped 2 years after graduation will my career be affected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will my career be effected if i dropped two year aftar completing my graduation
Dropping after graduation is a problem unless, something fruitful is made out of it. You can go in some research work or more intense studies which you would have been unable to grasp in the graduation level. This research may include studying deeply any subject related to the subjects you chose for graduation, or going for the tour to various places where you can find all the information related to his field. This will help you to get the extra knowledge that fresh graduates will not possess. This gives you the higher ground.
The other reasons for dropping out is that preparation of entrances exams for more higher studies or for civil services.

But if you remain idle and do nothing, then it may affect career opportunities as it you will lose the grip in your field.

So, how the dropping out after graduation will affect the career totally depends on what is made of these two years.
5th May 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I had dropped 2 years after graduation will my career be affected?

i am passing out in 10 days from my college. I don't have preparation for cat 2014. i can do better in cat 2015 but meanwhile I'll be having a drop of 2 years.. what should i do ? How would this affect my chances in the future during interview ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?