17th January 2012, 07:28 PM
mohit singh pundir

If I score 80% marks in PCM can I get Shivaji or Stephen's college?

if i get 80% marks in pcm ..then i can got shivaji or stephen's college

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  2. Chances of getting interview call from St. Stephens Delhi?
  3. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?
  4. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  5. Will I get BSc Hons in St Stephens or Hindu after scoring 93.8% aggregate and 93% in PCM?
  6. Can i get admission in St Stephens for BSc Maths(Hons) after securing 87% in PCM? Will I get admission in top 10 college of North Campus?
  7. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  8. Can I get admission in St Stephens college after passing 12th with 90%
  9. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in St Stephens college of DU in BSc Zoology
  10. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49% in HSc, 50% in PCM and 31 score in JEE?
  11. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  12. How many marks should I score in PCM to join Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Date of sale of application for BSc in Physics in Stephens College?
  14. How many fields are there in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Criteria of admission in post graduate courses of Economics at St. Stephens College?
  16. Top 10 colleges under DU which offers B.A. in Economics? -- [New]
  17. Should I score 60% in all subjects or in PCM?
  18. What will be my expected rank in WBJEE with a score of 61 marks in PCM?
18th May 2012, 10:57 PM
bantidas

Default Re: If I score 80% marks in PCM can I get Shivaji or Stephen's college?

Dear Mohit,

Since you have the potential to score 80% you can easily achieve 90% by a little bit of extra effort.
I am saying this because it is always good to be on the safer side. getting 90% will notonly confirm your seat in the colleges you want but will also reduce the minor hiccups of making-or-not-making-to-the-college situations...

Best of luck with your preparations...!!!
18th May 2012, 10:58 PM
bantidas

Thumbs up Re: If I score 80% marks in PCM can I get Shivaji or Stephen's college?

Dear Mohit,

Since you have the potential to score 80% you can easily achieve 90% by a little bit of extra effort.
I am saying this because it is always good to be on the safer side. getting 90% will notonly confirm your seat in the colleges you want but will also reduce the minor hiccups of making-or-not-making-to-the-college situations...

Best of luck with your preparations...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?