10th September 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

If I score good marks in M.A. my marks of earlier classes will affect my career?

Hi, i am graduate private from P.U with 50% percentage and i want to do M.A in history to be a teacher. i want to know if i score good marks in m.a my marks of earlier classes affect to my career.

15th September 2015, 06:42 PM
JSD.

Default Re: If I score good marks in M.A. my marks of earlier classes will affect my career?

It is good to see that you are interested towards the teaching sector especially in the Professor line.If you will go for the Professor line then there will be no matter how much marks you have scored in your Bachelor degree aggregate.This is because For this you have to appear in the NET examination.NET examination has only means from your master degree.

National Eligibility Test is conducted by the UGC every year for the post of JRFs and lectureship.The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a master degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.There is age bar only for the JRFs post that is 27 years only.For the lectureship there is no age bar, one can apply for this post at any age.

So do your work and preparation well in your MA course.Try to score more then 55% marks in the aggregate so that you can be eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?